- Assessment and treatment planning
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Traditional Outpatient
- DWI program
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
JDCA provides personalized treatment planning based on the patient assessment that includes group and individual therapy with our highly qualified counsellors, many of whom have earned Masters degrees in their field. Our counsellors work with the patients to assist them in building a foundation for successful recovery from addiction.
We also offer medically assisted treatment to provide our patients a bridge to successful recovery. The medically assisted program includes:
- Personalized medical treatment plan working with the treatment team which includes a Physician and Nurse Practitioner.
- Suboxone treatment
- Monthly Vivitrol treatment