March 19, 2020
Telehealth Release & Agreement Form - Please print, review, sign and return to us.
Return to one of our office locations
We know that this is an uncertain and stressful time for all of us.
We are open and providing services for our patients.
We have put telehealth services in place to maintain connection to support our patients during this pandemic. If you have internet access and a device with video capability, you can receive all of our services except medication management from home. If you do not have access, we have set up access stations at each of our locations. These stations maintain social distances and are sanitized after each use.
JDCA is monitoring the situation with COVID-19. We are receiving information from our local health departments, the Maryland Behavioral Health Administration and the State of Maryland.
Current Protocols in place:
If you have an appointment and need to come to the office, medication management or you need access, we ask that you do the following so that we can all maintain at least 6' of distance:
- Call from outside the building - 410-548-333 to let us know you have arrived.
- Do not enter the building until you are told to do so.
- We will tell you which entry door to use and to which office you should proceed after washing your hands in the bathroom on the hallway you enter.
- There will be no waiting in the lobby area.
- Increased sanitation throughout the day. All touch surfaces, work stations and entrances are being sanitized throughout the day.
- Hand washing is required for all people who enter, or re-enter the facility.
- Many local 12-step meetings are closing - we are setting up an on-line option for the community to participate in meetings with local people in recovery. More information to follow.
We are available to answer any questions that you have, or address any issues that arise.
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns so that we can assist you.