JDCA accepts Medicaid and most commercial insurances - contact us to discuss.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Feel free to contact us and we will assist you in understanding your coverage by answering the following questions in communication with your insurance carrier:
- Do I have behavioral or mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Sliding scale is available based on income and family size - please contact us to learn more.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a no show fee
Request a therapy appointment or addictions treatment intake online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.