Substance Abuse Services
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Traditional Outpatient
- Bridge to Abstinence - Medically Assisted Treatment
- DWI program
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
JDCA provides personalized treatment planning based on the patient assessment that includes group and individual therapy with our highly qualified counsellors, many of whom have earned Masters degrees in their field. Our counsellors work with the patients to assist them in building a foundation for successful recovery from addiction.
Medically Assisted Treatment
We also offer medically assisted treatment to provide our patients a bridge to successful recovery.
The medically assisted program includes:
- Personalized medical treatment plan working with the treatment team which includes a Nurse Practitioner.
- Suboxone treatment if clinically indicated
- Monthly Vivitrol treatment